Answer this questions truthfully and make a list of the things you have tried over the year
- How many diets have you started?
- How many promised you would lose ten pounds in a week?
- How many books have you read about dieting?
- Do you get on the scales everyday and end up been dissapointed?
- Have you paid for a membership at a gym only to stop going after a few weeks?
- Do you get fed up because you cant get that flat stomach you desire or fit into that dress size?
- How many times do you think about food in a day?
- How often do you feel guilty when you eat?
Are you honest?
The answers are depressing right?
I know because I have been there. I use to think calculating calories, a few sits up and jogging would help keep my stomach flat and maintain my perfect size 8.
I would go one week faithful to my sit-ups and start feeling like the flat tummy life could be for me after all, but
One cupcake, one slice of cake, one soda, one spoon of ice-cream, even just one extra portion of my fav Jollof rice from Iya Bisi’s shop
Yummy right and I’m back to square one.
Everyday, I determine to change, I surf the internet for the perfect diet, perfect work out plan, download all sort of apps and YouTube videos. LOL I even ate cabbage for one straight week but then something would go wrong and I’m back where I started. This is the same thing I have heard from a couple of friends and I decided to share the detox method that worked for me.
I kept procrastinating until one particular case pushed me to action. A colleague of mine couldn’t get her figure back after having a baby, she couldn’t just lose the weight. She went from a size 10 straight to a size 16, after trying several dieting plans she managed to get back to a size 14+, this was after three years of trying and her little girl was three by then, then she got pregnant again and WHAM she was back to a size 16.
At this point she didn’t bother about the weight and just left it there. I still maintain my size 8 no matter what I ate or how little exercise I did, so I told her to unofficially try my detox method. Its been four months shes a size 12 now, we hope to celebrate her been a size 10 in two months time.
Hers is just one case out of many, I have gotten a lot of messages from different friends, mostly old school mates about how I was still able to stay the same since I left school and all. So I have decided to pour it out here, my unofficial method of maintaining my figure, stay with me through this journey,I hope this helps you as much as it would help me.
I just want you to know that by the end of this journey,
- You will feel alive and energetic
- Your health will improve
- You will lose weight
- And above all you will not feel guilty about eating food
Picture it now and think about it. You can do it, give it a go.